Hi all, my morning has been spent making homemade salsa for the winter. I am so grateful that I live in a place where where fruit and produce is in abundance and I love visiting farmers and farm markets to pick up the freshest of the fresh. I will be honest, I certainly do not have a green thumb but really enjoy the work of others. I thought I would take a little break and share with you a few more of our incredible design team here at Inspiration Emporium.
1) I call Northern California home
2) Favorite Color/s is: all the colors! It’s so difficult to pick just one in this beautiful world! But if I can only take one with me it would be Mint!
3) My Style could be described as: Cute and fun.
4) What Inspires me: A lot of the time it’s the stamp/image itself, but I also like to work with sketches.
5) My favorite product/s is: Copic and watercolor/watercolor pencils.
6) My favorite treat is: SUSHI!
7) Ultimate Holiday: An adventure!
8) A top item on my bucket list is: I seriously don’t have a bucket list. I’ll take whatever comes my way. =)
9) My greatest success: is yet to come!
10) A fun fact about me that is not craft related is: I am nerdier than I appear.
11) Favorite Food: SUSHI!
12) Who is Alice Wertz: I am a happy card maker living in Northern California with my lovely husband and our two “cat children.” I have been making cards for about seven years and still enjoying every minute of it! I love coloring with Copics and am also getting more and more addicted to watercoloring, but there are a lot of rooms for improvement on both. I am grateful that Joy still wants me in the team and am so lucky to have such awesome teammates! =)
How to find me:
1) I call being with my little family in Gothenburg, Sweden home
2) Favorite Color/s is: blue
3) My Style could be described as: CAS and cute
4) What Inspires me: fun card challenges, new products, my students and beautiful photos
5) My favorite products are: stamps, dies, coloring stuff and foam adhesive (-:
6) My favorite treat is: salty liquorice or a glass of good wine
7) Ultimate Holiday: Midsummer – celebrated at the beginning of summer when summer break has just started. Friends and family, Strawberry cake, Herring with New potatoes, Snaps, Singing Dancing and fun outdoor games and activities.
8) A top item on my bucket list is: Buying a small winery in Tuscany where my husband will take care of the grapes and the winemaking and I’ll be in charge of the tastings and hold popular watercolor classes for people from all over the world (-:
9) My greatest success: Becoming a mom!
10) A fun fact about me that is not craft related is: I used to be really terrible with maps and afraid of getting lost in the forest, but recently took up orienteering as sport and I’m absolutely loving it!
11) Favorite Food: A pain riche with Gruyère, Peccorino or some other wonderful cheese
12) Who is Karin: A happy, life-loving and creative needlework and language teacher whose favorite place is home with her husband and 5-year-old son, but who also loves travelling the world.
How to find me:
1) I call Oregon USA home
2) Favorite Color/s is: RED
3) My Style could be described as: cute, clean and colorful
4) What Inspires me: pretty papers and color!
5) My favorite product/s is: fun 3D patterns and dies
6) My favorite treat is: a fresh homemade cookie
7) Ultimate Holiday: I would love to go to England and Sweden. My Great Grandparents came from England and Sweden-I have always wanted to visit their homeland!
8) A top item on my bucket list is: See the sights-both near and far away!
9) My greatest success: My Children!
10) A fun fact about me that is not craft related is: I am known as the Goodie Queen during the holidays. I bake hundreds of cookies to give away for Christmas gifts!
11) Favorite Food: Watermelon
12) Who is Sue Kment: I have crafted most of my life…starting with an obsession with color crayons! I have taught myself to sew, bake, do woodcrafts and numerous other crafty things throughout the years. It seems paper crafting has really stolen my heart! I remember walking through fabric stores and loving to touch all the gorgeous prints, and now I do the same thing at my local craft store with paper! A pretty printed piece of paper makes me so happy! I love to share my craft with others and love to do special projects for local schools and friends as well.
How to find me:
Splitcoast Stampers: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=710
Hopefully you have been working on your monthly challenge submissions for Fall is in the Air! Make sure you link your project HERE for your chance to win $50 to spend in the Emporium. All entries before midnight September 30th will be in on the draw. Enjoy your Saturday! h
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.