Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, we all need to take advantage of our summer days before they are gone. I hope you are all as excited about our new design team as we are! It is my pleasure to be able to introduce some of our design team members now and I think there is no better way then with some fun fact questionnaires. Check them out…
1) I call San Jose, California home
2) Favorite Color/s is: green
3) My Style could be described as: eclectic
4) What Inspires me: Life!
5) My favorite product/s is: Distress Ink (that’s a hard question!!)
6) My favorite treat is: chocolate
7) Ultimate Holiday: Christmas
8) A top item on my bucket list is: to see the Northern Lights
9) My greatest success: Getting my son to clean all his Legos up in my craft room.
10) A fun fact about me that is not craft related is: I really like to play ping pong.
11) Favorite Food: see #6
12) Who is Lisa?: I’m blessed to be married to the greatest guy in the world and have two dynamic little boys. I’m a graphic designer and I’ve never met a craft I didn’t like and papercrafting is no exception. I’m inspired by my family, life and God’s creation all around us. I hope I can have a small part in inspiring you!
How to find me:
1) I call England my home (although I am a Canadian)
2) My favourite colour is: red
3) My style could be described as: evolving or eclectic (I like a mix of vintage, grungy, plain, pretty and I love making 3D objects)
4) I am inspired by: nature – beautiful birds, butterflies and by the sea, but also by friends and Designers whose blogs I follow and by things I find on Pinterest and Facebook. I think inspiration is all around us.
5) My favourite products are by Ranger – Distress Inks, Archival Inks and Texture Paste
6) My favourite treat is: chocolate cake
7) My ultimate holiday: it would be a trip across America by train
8) A top item on my bucket list is: to attend a full weekend workshop with the one and only Tim Holtz!
9) My greatest success is: making some truly wonderful friends (and meeting many in person) since starting up my blog just over two years ago. Crafters are the kindest, loveliest and most generous people I have come across in life. I count these blessings every day!
10) A fun fact about me, that is not craft related is: I get more excited about Halloween now than I did when I was a kid. (Sadly it is not celebrated in the same way in England as it is in North America)
11) My favourite food (when I am not dieting) is: Pepperoni Pizza
12) Who is Anne Redfern…Hi, I’m Anne and I think I have been a crafter all my life, in one way or another, whether it be dressmaking, quilting, knitting or making cards. I am a Canadian who now lives in a small village in the beautiful north west of England, with my long suffering DH (the children have flown the nest). I discovered the wonderful on-line blogging community about three years ago and have made many treasured friendships as a result. My first love is stamping but I adore mixed media and I love working in 3D. Tim Holtz has featured pretty heavily in my crafty world along with some other well known designers! I have been incredibly lucky to have been asked to join some wonderful Design Teams where I have been really stretched and I have learned so much in the process. I am completely thrilled to be part of Inspiration Emporium’s fantastic Inspiration Team.
How to find me:
My Blog: http://www.bollyanne.blogspot.co.uk/
My FB address is https://www.facebook.com/anne.redfern.3
1) I call Northern Mississippi home
2) Favorite Color/s is: Green
3) My Style could be described as: Girly Grunge
4) What Inspires me: Nature
5) My favorite product/s is: Distress Ink
6) My favorite treat is: Tiramisu
7) Ultimate Holiday: Ziplining in Costa Rica
8) A top item on my bucket list is: Seeing the Mayan Ruins
9) My greatest success: I was the Guest Artist in the Aug/Sep 2006 issue of Stampers’ Sampler magazine
10) A fun fact about me that is not craft related is: I am obsessed with my chickens
11) Favorite Food: Crab
12) Who is Shelly Hickox: I am a girl who loves to hole up in my studio and create! I discovered stamping about 14 years ago and am amazed at how it’s grown and changed. One of my favorite things is experimenting with new techniques using old products. I love all forms of stamping and mixed media – from interactive cards using Karen Burniston’s fantastic dies, to grungy stamping with Tim Holtz’s artistic stamps, to creating assemblages with Eileen Hull’s dies. I love it all!
How to find me:
I hope you have enjoyed getting to know a few of our design team members through their fun fact answers and there will be more other the next week. Make sure to check back tomorrow evening for everyone’s weekly inspiration. Trust me, you won’t want to miss what all of the ladies have been up to for September. I think you just might be blown away! See you tomorrow. h
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.